The Mouse Trap

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Web Squared genesis

I have a psychology and neuroscience blog and I have a poetry blog, but in my day job I am a software engineer   and have been following the web2.0 trends for quite some time, and feel that I am at a stage where I can add to the conversation and have an outlet for my web fascination, so the launch today of Web Squared, a blog where I will be writing about all things technloglical and web related.

To start with I would like to share two great articles. The first is the O Reilly article from which the Web Squared term originates. The second is another great article by Gaurav Mishra that highlights the 4 C's of Social Media.  Do let me know what you would like me to cover in this blog!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment